Now Hiring – Energy Manager
Location: UK Flexible
Ecopilot UK is growing rapidly and is looking to add a qualified energy manager to join our established team. We are not your everyday HVAC business we have an exciting innovative solution that delivers considerable benefit to our clients.
Ecopilot® is an Artificial Intelligence for real-time HVAC energy savings. Our solution integrates with existing building management systems to drastically reduce our client’s energy consumption.
When you join our team, you’ll join a group of energetic, passionate staff (and clients!) so you’ll want to be sure you have the enthusiasm to keep up with us! Work at the office, work at home, just work hard so you can play hard. You manage your time and workload.
To join this team, you’ll need experience in HVAC and ideally in building automation. We are willing to consider a broad range of experience levels if you have the qualifications and the positive can-do attitude we’re looking for.
Functions of the role include:
– Analyse building HVAC data produced by Ecopilot.
– Compile reports reporting on energy savings delivered by the system.
– Identify areas of improvement of building HVAC systems to deliver further energy savings for clients.
– Present your findings to our clients.
– Contribute to and maintain documentation related to each individual project.
Qualifications and Experience:
– Degree or Diploma in automation controls, HVAC, or strongly demonstrated comparable experience.
– HVAC system design.
– Courses and/or demonstrated experience in IP.
– Experience with BMS systems.
– Microsoft Office full competency required and AutoCAD software experience.
– Project management experience is an asset, though not essential.
– Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
– Hold a valid driver’s licence and be available for travel throughout the UK as required by the role.
– Excited about building automation and energy savings.
If you feel you meet the requirements, please forward a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ecopilot (UK) Ltd
Langstone Technology Park
Havant Hampshire, PO9 1SA
Phone: 02392 415 514